So, it's not very often that I feel completely overwhelmed with stress, but today is definitely one of those days. I have always been one of those people who tries to be everything to everyone, and when I can't be that person, it's hard for me to accept. Today is one of those days.
To make a very long story short, I will simply say that I wish I could be in more than one place at one time. I really really do. It would be very helpful! :) For instance, I had to cancel my clients (AGAIN!) today because I need to take Grayson to the doctor this afternoon. He has been coughing and sneezing for a couple days, but THANKFULLY hasn't been running a fever. This morning, though, he has started wheezing when he breathes, which definitely concerns me....so, it's off to the doctor this afternoon. He doesn't appear to be feeling baldy--he's all smiles and happiness, just with snot running out his nose and his hacking cough.
David also isn't feeling well. He has been coughing, sneezing, feeling tired and achy for a few days. He has been going back to bed in the evenings to get some rest before work (and because he feels so bad), so that has meant that we haven't gotten to spend very much time together. Needless to say, that's been pretty much a bummer.
On top of all that, missing just a few days of work has seriously stressed me out. The past couple of mornings have been spent writing not-so-nice emails to people that should already be doing their job. This is where the control freak in me comes out because I just want to be able to take care of everything the way that it should be--but, with me still not back to 100%, I can't. I have had to accept that I just can't do everything that I want to do....not an easy lesson to learn.
Okay, that's enough writing about "woe is me." I surely don't intend to come across like that. And, I must send out a special thank you to Mom, Dad, and MB for letting me cry to you this morning. Sometimes, it's all just a little more than I can take!
As always, we love you all. Thanks for checking in with us!
P.S.
Jarrett is going home today!!!!!!!!!!!