Well, yesterday was interesting, to say the least. Shortly after I wrote my last post, I left my client's house to head home. The streets were becoming snow covered, and I wanted to try to get across town before traffic was too crazy. Unfortunately, I didn't leave soon enough. What should have a quick 15 minute drive turned into a 2.5 hour adventure! I was sooooooooooooooooooo happy to be home when I finally made it (and to finally be able to go to the bathroom)!
Here is what the view from our front door looks like this morning.
Thankfully, the snow and ice is starting to melt from the streets, and I am hoping to be able to head into work later this afternoon. We will see how that goes.
Last night, we just spent a quiet night at home as a family. Grayson is really starting to come into his personality. He loves to scream and laugh. He spits and smiles, and he buzzs his lips, trying to imitate Daddy beat-boxing. I can't believe he will be 6 months old on Saturday!!
Here are some fun videos of our little guy:
If you have snow or ice where you are, we hope you are safe and sound! Thanks for checking in on us! We love you all!