Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A SUPER DAY!!!

What a fun day it has been in the Bledsoe house!

I decided to take the day off today (one of the perks of my job), so that I could spend the day with David and Grayson.  I did have to go to one client's house here in Memphis to train the staff, but that only took about an hour.  The rest of the day was spent doing whatever I pleased!  :)

The day started off with Grayson sleeping until 8:00am!  It was fantastic!  He normally wakes up around 7:00am, which is so nice every day, but I will definitely admit that the extra hour of sleep was super nice.  I cuddled with him for a little while, and David headed out to pick us up some breakfast.

After I got back from my client's house, David and I went to vote, and then to run some errands.  I hated being out in the pouring down rain!  And, of course as we headed out, it started raining even harder!  I got my shopping done, and then we headed to look at houses.  David and I have been dreaming of buying a house out in the country since before we got married, and we love to go look at houses to get ideas of what we like and what we don't like.  We are so blessed that we already own a nice house, so there is no rush for us to move...and we LOVE to dream in the meantime!  Anyway, we have our eye on a particular area/neighborhood, and we drove out there to see what we could find.  I absolutely cannot wait until our dream becomes a reality--hopefully in the next few months!!

When we got home, I cuddled with Grayson a little more, caught up on a little more work, and am now just enjoying some quality time with my family.  I absolutely adore days like today--especially the extra time spent with my boys!

Here are some pictures from last few days:
Grayson has learned that we want him to smile when we pull out the camera, and now he REFUSES!  (He's stubborn like his daddy!  HA!)












As always, we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment