Friday, November 12, 2010

Dear Santa:

Dear Santa,

I came to visit you extra early this year.  I wanted to make sure that you remembered exactly what I asked for, so I made sure to beat all the other kids to the mall to see you.  Mommy and Daddy thought I might cry when I saw you, but I am such a big boy, I didn't even shed one tear!  I guess I was just too excited!!

Anyway, Santa, I have been extra good this year.  I mean, I have only been here about 3 months, but I have been behaving since before I was even born...that's a long time!  Mommy says to be sure to tell you that I only cry when I'm hungry (which shouldn't they feed me before I get hungry?), when I'm extra sleepy, or when I just really want to get Mommy or Daddy's attention.

I don't want much this year, Santa.  Maybe just a few new toys, some clothes, and a couple foo-foos.  I promise to leave you some milk and cookies (and I'll hope that Cordi and Bailey won't eat them before you get here!).  Give hugs and kisses to Mrs. Claus, all the reindeer, and, of course, the elves.  I love you, Santa!

Love, Grayson


**David and I really didn't plan to take Grayson to see Santa so early.  In fact, we hadn't even thought about it.  BUT, we happened to be at the mall one night this week, and there was Santa, all by himself, with not one single child waiting to see him.  I looked at David, he looked at me, and we both decided that a random Wednesday night was as good of a night as any was to take Grayson to see Santa for the first time!  I am actually really glad that we did it already.  I mean, we won't have to wait in line for hours, around a bunch of screaming, snotty kids and hurried, grumpy parents.  AND, Grayson was in a GREAT mood that night!  So, it all worked out.  By the way, don't you just love how is little belly is sticking out from under his shirt in the picture?!?!   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment