They arrived late Friday night, and we spent some time just hanging out and talking before David had to head into work. I think we were all exhausted, so we headed to bed so we could get up Saturday morning all rested for a long day.
On Saturday, Travis got to meet Grayson for the first time, and, boy, does Grayson love these Burgers! :) Travis fed him his morning bottle, and Grayson just stared at him with his big blue eyes. I ran around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get myself ready and Grayson all packed to spend the night at Grandma and Pap Pap's, but I don't think Kim and Travis minded loving on our little man. The four of us went to breakfast, while Daddy got some sleep. When we got home, we dropped Grayson off with Grandma, the boys packed the truck, and Kim and I went to get some last minute supplies. FINALLY, we headed out around noon.
On the way to the stadium, my good friend, Amber, texted me, and said that she and her husband, Clint, were also headed down our way to tailgate. We invited them to spend the day with us, and it was a blast! :)
Here are some pictures from the day:
Kim and I:
The girls: Me, Ashley, and Donna!
This was kind of a mini-reunion!
Amber, Me, and Kim
P and Eeesker. :)
Some of our favorite friends: Kim and Travis! :)
And, one of the BEST parts of the day was getting to see my friend, Brian!! I hadn't seen him since a few days before he left to hike the Appalachian Trail. I wish that we could have hung out longer, but it was so great just to give him a big 'ole hug!!!
Grayson had a blast with Grandma and PapPap, but we sure were excited to see him on Sunday. This was the first overnight trip he has had since he was born! It was a little tough on Mommy, but I knew he was in excellent hands. Grandma said that he slept really well, and just loved talking to PapPap! :)
The rest of the weekend was just spent relaxing and recovering from our big football day. It's hard to believe that the season is almost over! We are already looking forward to next year, and taking Kim and Travis to Knoxville! YAY!
As always, a few more pictures of Grayson from this week:
The room was kind of dark when I went to take this picture, and the flash scared Grayson. :) David and I absolutely cracked up when we saw our little guy's face. Too funny!!!
We love you! Thanks for checking in on us!


No comments:
Post a Comment