Sunday, November 21, 2010

Future Best Friends!

Yesterday, Brad, Courtney, and Anderson came over for a visit!  For those of you who don't know, the similarities between Courtney and I are uncanny!  :)  We were married within a month of each other, were pregnant at the same time, and our sweet little boys were born only 5 days apart!  Anyway, the last time I saw Anderson was when he was not even 24 hours old.  I was soooooooo excited to see him again (and his Mommy and Daddy, of course!).

It was so cute when Anderson and Grayson first saw each other.  They weren't sure what to think, but they both just stared at each other, and smiled.  :)  It's going to be so much fun watching them grow up!

Grayson loved when Brad held him!

Look at the new little buddies just hanging out:












Anderson also brought Grayson a Christmas present: an ADORABLE Rudolph toy, and some very comfy pjs.  Grayson looooooooooved them both!   Thank you, Anderson!  :)

Thanks for coming to visit us, Sartain Family!  We hope to see you again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment