Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


YAY!  The week is halfway over.  Here is what I'm loving this week:

I am LOVING the weather!  It has been soooooooo beautiful!  And, I have loved that we have gotten to spend lots of time outdoors with the kids...especially since it is staying light for longer.

I am loving my sweet babies.

I am loving that our friends, the Sartain's, came over for dinner this past Saturday.  Their son, Anderson, is 5 days older than Grayson, and they are best buddies!



I am loving that my hubby and I get to go on a date night this weekend thanks to my mother-in-law!

I am loving Crystal Light!  Since I have started on Weight Watchers, I have been trying to drink more water each day.  I get so tired of water!  By drinking Crystal Light, I get the water, but don't add extra calories!

I am loving that I have already lost 7 pounds!  WOOHOO!!


I am loving my new moisturizer.

I am loving these clothes that I saw last night on the new show "Fashion Star."





What are YOU loving this Wednesday?



No comments:

Post a Comment