Monday, March 5, 2012

A day of firsts

Today is Finnley's first day of school. 
She wasn't really sure what to think of Mama waking her up this morning, getting her all dressed, and sticking her in the carseat:
Of course, in typical Esther fashion, I had a terrible time leaving her and even cried as I was walking out the door.  Don't get me wrong, we LOVE her school and everyone there--they took (and still do take) AMAZING care of Grayson.  It was just really hard leaving my baby.  :(

Today, Grayson wore his new clothes for the first time:
Oh my goodness, he looks like such a big boy!  He is wearing his new shoes, too!  :)

Today is my first day staring Weight Watchers.  I started the program a year ago after we lost Baby Bledsoe, and was really happy with the results.  I wasn't on it long, though, because I became pregnant with Finnley after about 2 months.  I am hoping that I will have even better results this time around.  We shall see.

It's busy in our cove today.  There are 6 lots total (including ours), and they all have been sold!  Here is the house belonging to our first neighbor:


And, as I'm typing this, they are bulldozing the lot next to ours.  If all goes according to schedule, we will have 5 new houses in our cove by the end of August!  Yay for meeting new people!

We love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment