Friday, April 6, 2012

3 months old!


I am 3 months old today! 

I am 26 inches long, and 13lbs!   I wear 3 months onesies and shirts, and 3 month pants!  I am still fitting into size 1 diapers, and all my stretchy newborn booties (but they are probably too small for me). This week, Daddy bought me several new pairs of shoes.  I love them!!

I have been sleeping through the night since I was 4 weeks old, and that hasn't changed.  Most nights, I go to sleep around 7:00pm, and I sleep until almost 7:00am!  I love when Mommy and Daddy swaddle my arms, lay me in my crib, put on my music, and let me relax.  

I eat 6oz bottles of formula every 4 hours during the day.  I have to take Prevacid at night for my acid relfux...it helps me sleep.  :)

I am talking to Mommy and Daddy more and more every day!  I think Daddy is the funniest guy I have ever seen, and I love all the noises he makes!  I can't wait until I get a little older so he can teach me how to make all the silly noises just like him.  I am cooing and smiling alllllll the time.  Mommy loves my big smile!

I love love love to take baths.  I especially loves after my bath when Mommy puts lotion on me.  I squeal and laugh!!  

My favorite toys are my lovies, my playmat, and my lion.  I also like to look at myself in the mirror...I mean, I must say I'm a pretty girl!  :)  I like to grab on to my toys, like my rattles or my play rings, and I always grab onto Mommy's necklace when she's holding me.  I also like to put my hands in my mouth.  I can fit my whole hand into my mouth...which always makes Mommy and Daddy laugh.

My favorite parts of the day are when I get to see Mommy and Daddy.  I make sure that I smile a BIG smile at them so they know how much I love them.  I also really like playing with Mommy and Daddy.  I like it best when they hold me so that I can stand up!  I like to bounce and bounce on their laps....I have VERY strong legs!

Speaking of smiling, I LOVE to smile at everyone whenever I am out with Mommy and Daddy.  I am a big flirt!  People like to come up to Mommy and Daddy and tell the how cute I am, or how laid-back and well-behaved I am.  Of course, I just sit there and smile some more whenever people compliment me.  :)

I love to take rides, especially in Daddy's truck.  In his truck, I can see out the window from my carseat!  I like to look at the trees and the sky as we drive.  I also like the music Daddy plays.  But, Mommy's car isn't bad, either.  


As you can see, I am really growing up fast!  Mommy says I am growing up too fast, but I don't think I am.  I think I am just right!  

No comments:

Post a Comment