Monday, December 6, 2010

My brother writes every day with updates about Jarrett, so if you get the chance, check it out: http://www.jasonplank.com


As you can tell, I am very proud of my baby nephew.  My brother has been taking some awesome pictures, and I can't help but stealing them and sharing them with you!  To quote my brother, Jarrett had a "great" day!




.


In exciting news, Jarrett was able to get his biopsy done today (instead of later this week like it had originally been scheduled)!  According to my brother, the doctor decided that his bowels had been cleared out enough to perform the biopsy.  YAY!  Now, it's just time to wait for the results. Hopefully, if everything goes well, surgery will be early next week. 



Grayson appears to have fully recovered from his nasty snotty bout with the virus.  His sleeping pattern was messed up for a few days, but, thankfully, he is back to sleeping from around 8:00pm to 7:00am!  It appears that he is teething now, though...so we shall see how long this good sleeping spell lasts.  He has been especially smiley lately, and laughs ALL THE TIME.  He has also figured out that he can buzz his lips...so, he is always making some sort of silly noise.  I have noticed that he is starting to understand more of what is going on in the world around him.  For instance, he was napping in his swing in the living room while I was getting ready in the bathroom down the hallway this morning. At some point, he woke up, and just kind of hung out and looked around the room.  When I peeked in to check on him, he was staring towards the bathroom I was in...he wouldn't take his eyes off me!  It was really funny.
We meet with the teachers at his Parents' Day Out program next week.  David and I are excited to get to meet the women who will be taking care of him 2 days a week!  I am sure he will immediately flirt with them, charm them, and wrap them all around his little finger.  :)

Thanks for continuing to pray for Jarrett, Jason, Becky, and Ally.  I know that they really appreciate all the support!

As always, we love you all.  Thanks for checking in on us!


No comments:

Post a Comment