I was pretty proud of our Christmas card this year. And, since they have already been sent out, I figured I would post it here for you all to see:
I took Grayson to get his 3-month pictures made a few weeks ago. We had planned on getting a family Christmas picture made, but I wanted to see how Grayson would do getting his picture taken first. I had a coupon for no sitting fee and a free Christmas ornament, so if he didn't do well, it wouldn't be a waste of money.
Well, you've seen the other 3-month pictures in an earlier post--he did GREAT! He LOVED the photographer, and we got some great shots. AND, we ended up not going back to get family Christmas shots because this one turned out so well! :)
We are getting in the Christmas spirit in the Bledsoe house, and we hope you are, too!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment