Sunday, December 5, 2010

Because I can't see sweet Baby Jarrett myself, I anxiously await the end of each night when my brother posts pictures of him.  Tonight, I share them with you.

This is my favorite picture.  There is just something special 
about the love between a little boy and his Mama!







I was able to go up to the hospital this evening.  It was nice to be able to spend some time with Jason and Becky.  My parents were there, too.  Today was a good day for Jarrett.  According to my brother, the doctors were able to clear out some more of Jarrett's bowels.  His stomach went down 3cm!  YAY!  Also, he was awake for much of the afternoon.  He was quite the social butterfly with his parents and grandparents!  :)

He will undergo his biopsy on Wednesday, and surgery will be scheduled once the results are in.

I cannot wait until the day that I get to hold my little nephew again.  I sure do love him!


It's quiet around here tonight.  Ally has gone home to be with her Mommy and Daddy, and I know they are so happy to have her with them once again.  David and I really enjoyed having her.  She has grown up to be such an amazing little girl.  We had some of the BEST conversations over the weekend, and she absolutely cracked David and I up.  Ally, if you are reading this, I love you more than I can say!

No comments:

Post a Comment