Today is my nephew's birthday! He was born at 12:40pm, weighing 7lbs 5oz and measuring 19.75inches long.
Isn't he handsome??!?!
So, now you have to hear the AMAZING story!!
Becky made it to the hospital around noon, and Jarrett was born at 12:40pm! There was no time for any pain medicine (so she had him completely naturally), and her doctor didn't even make it to the hospital in time to deliver him!
Thankfully, Mommy and baby are doing wonderfully, and Jarrett will grow up to be a speed racer. :)
David and I picked Ally up from after-school care to take her to the hospital. She had no idea that her mom had Jarrett, so it was a COMPLETE surprise. The pictures didn't turn out great, but you get the idea of her reaction:
In Ally's words:
"I cried tears of joy, just like they do on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition."
She's such a great kid!
We got to the hospital, and Ally immediately fell in love with her little brother. She is one AMAZING big sister! She bought Jarrett a lovie and a bear, and got a really cool "Big Sister" bracelet.
Here are the 2 cousins meeting for the first time. I have a feeling
that they are going to be a couple of best friend trouble makers. :)
I love love love love love love love my nephew!!
Grandma loving on the newest Grandson. The new family!
How AMAZING does Becky look?!?!?!
Welcome to the world, Baby Jarrett! We love you!!


No comments:
Post a Comment