We got an excellent report from the doctor today, and I am so happy! :) We were able to listen to Baby Bledsoe's heartbeat (a strong 156 beats/minute), and found out that we will find out if we will have a baby girl or baby boy on March 31. David and I are VERY excited about that. Dr. Dewane said our little bean is growing well, even though I have only gained 2 pounds! I was a little worried at the fact that I haven't gained much weight (am I crazy?!) but was reassured that I am right on track. Thank goodness!
It does indeed seem that babies are everywhere this week, and I LOVE IT! David and I are taking dinner to our dear friends, Jennifer and Justin, tomorrow night since they are so busy taking care of little Adalyn. I am excited to see her again--I am sure she has changed in the week since I last saw her! And, of course, I am excited to see Jennifer, too. :) AND, another best friend of mine, Amber (and her husband, Clint) will be welcoming their son, Riley Thomas Murley, to the world tomorrow! I CANNOT wait to meet him and love on him! I am very very excited to see my two close friends grow as mommies...it's going to be so much fun!!!
Life and work have both been a little stressful lately, and I am definitely looking forward to taking some time off...only 13 days (9.5 work days) left until my break between jobs. It will be nice to not have to set an alarm for a few weeks, that is for sure. Like I said before, though, my resignation from the University has been bitter sweat.
Well, that's it for tonight! We are getting our living room painted tomorrow, and I need to help my dear hubby get some things ready for that (although he has worked SO hard all day today). Tomorrow will be a great day--I can't wait to meet Riley!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment