Monday, March 29, 2010

Quick update on a big day...

David and I had a great, relaxing weekend, which I love.  I was able to get most of the upstairs of our house cleaned and organized, and then spent a lot of time doing absolutely nothing on the couch in front of the tv.  :)  It was perfect.  Today, I am going with my new boss to meet the clients that I will be working with for my new job.  I am excited but nervous at the same time.  I really want the clients to like me and feel comfortable with me...I feel like it's the first day at a new school!

David has a big meeting at work today, and then Wednesday is our doctor appointment.  I have been doing my best to get my mind on other things so I don't obsess over waiting to find out if we are having a son or a daughter.  I am sooooo excited, but thinking about it is going to make me go insane!  :)

That's it for here.  I hope to get the chance to visit Addy and Jennifer this week.  I didn't get to go see the Allens on Friday, but I do get to spend time with them tomorrow, so I am definitely looking forward to that!  And, I am so thankful to have gotten good reports this week from my friend, Brian, who is hiking the Appalachian trail.  He has hiked like crazy for the past week and a half, and I am soooooooo proud of him.  Way to go, Bowtie!  :)

Again, today, I am seeing just how blessed David and I are.  We love our life for sure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment