I am feeling very blessed today. Lately, I have become very aware of all that is around David and I in our life together that is amazing. Additionally, I am trying my hardest to rid my life of unnecessary stress, worry, and negative feelings...which has led me to see all that there is to be thankful for. With all that is going on with David and I right now: our jobs, my new job, graduation, crazy schedules, fixing up the house, etc, and especially Baby Bledsoe, I just don't have time to think about or deal with things that are only going to be more work. It is time to focus on my husband and our marriage, the child that God has blessed us with, my family, and those that love us. :)
It has been another hectic, but pretty uneventful week in the Bledsoe house. We got a good report on Baby Bledsoe on Wednesday, and then got the downstairs of our house painted on Thursday. We also got a chance to go visit the Bakers, take them dinner, and love on Adalyn on Thursday night. It was a great visit, and it really made David and I realize how much we have to look forward to in the next couple of months. On Friday, Sara and I drove to Jackson to meet and love on Riley Thomas Murley. He is absolutely precious...it has been so much fun getting to know these new babies! And today, David and I took care of another precious little one, Whitney. Whitney's mom and dad are good friends of ours, and they asked us to watch her while they attended a family member's funeral. Whitney is 8 months old....she is so sweet! I especially loved the huge smile, wave, and cuddle that greeted me when I walked in her door. We had lots of fun just hanging out today. :) And then, just tonight, was Parent's Night Out at The ABA Place (www.socialskillsforasd.com). We had 12 kids come hang out with us for 4 hours, giving their moms and dads a much needed chance for some peace and quiet or even a date night! David stopped by and hung out with the kiddies for awhile, and, it was an absolute blast. Of course, I think we are all exhausted, but it was a fun time for sure.
On the baby front (as I am sure their are many family members who want to hear as many updates as possible), Baby Bledsoe has really been moving around a lot lately. It's been fun to feel he/she being active, and it's especially been fun to see the times that I feel it the most. And, I have definitely seen this week that Baby B is going to have such wonderful friends right from birth. :)
Tomorrow looks to be a beautiful day, and I hope to get a head start on some Spring Cleaning before things get to wild and crazy around here. I am very much looking forward to the warmer weather, and taking the doggies on walks at Shelby Farms. Ah....Spring in Tennessee is definitely one of my favorite times of the year!
No comments:
Post a Comment