Thursday, January 14, 2010

So far, not so good

I know I said that I was going to try to start focusing on all the blessings that I have in my life, and, believe me, I am blessed.  But, for the past couple days, it's been hard to look past the grey cloud of exhaustion that has been hovering over me.  For some reason, I have not been able to sleep lately, and it's about to drive me crazy.  I have been waking up at 2:00am on the dot, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, ready to go for the day.  UGH!  If I had to look for some good out of the situation, though, it would definitely be that my wonderful husband works nights (for once, something that I LIKE about him working overnight)...that means that I can call him whenever I wake up and bug him (I mean, talk to him) until I feel tired again and can fall back asleep.  (See, I guess I CAN look for a blessing!)
As much as I enjoy talking to David, though, I am definitely going to enjoy sleeping through the night much more.

I am so glad that it is Thursday--that means it's almost the weekend.  But, I am also glad it's Thursday because (1) I get to get home at a decent time and relax, and (2) Thursday is the best night of TV all week! AND, tonight is an especially great night for TV because Project Runway premieres.  YAY!  :)  (Can you tell I am a complete TV addict?  There is just nothing more relaxing to me than curling up on the couch under our big white down comforter, with Bailey cuddled up next to me, watching some trashy no-brain-necessary reality TV.  Oh, I love it!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment