Thursday, January 7, 2010

Bummer!

So, as it usually happens in Memphis, it didn't snow like the weathermen said it would.  I mean, it snowed--like 1/2 an inch, and the roads are icy in places--but, I still had to come to work, and life still goes on.  It's supposed to get colder and colder as the day goes on, with lots of wind.  The new "fear" is that everything that is melting (because of the cars driving on the roads) will refreeze, and we could have some dangerous conditions tomorrow.  The only thing that sounds dangerous to me is the fact that it's going to be 12 degrees!!!  Way too cold for me!

David came home from work this morning at around 4:30am, and he did not look good.  We think he has an abscessed tooth.  His face is swollen, his tooth hurts, and the pain is shooting up into his ear.  We called yesterday for a dental appointment, and we have one today at 3:00pm....I think.  Unfortunately, the dentist cancelled all of this morning's appointments due to the weather (they called everyone yesterday), and they aren't answering the phone this morning--I have been calling since 8:00 this morning.  I was hoping to get David in earlier, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.  I just hope they come in this afternoon so he can get some relief!  The office isn't open on Fridays, so if he can't get in today, I'm not really sure what we are going to do.

Nothing else too exciting is going on in the Bledsoe Family, which I am considering a blessing!  It always seems that the "exciting" things are exhausting, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment