Monday, September 7, 2009

Too tired to laugh

Funny or not?  David just told me that the place where I bought my wedding dress (and the place where my wedding dress is currently, and my Maid of Honor's dress also is) burnt down last night.  I said, "Are you kidding me?" and he calmly said, "Yea, you didn't see that on the news?"  At this point, I had started panicking a little, and said, "Please tell me you are kidding!"  He smiled, started laughing, and said, "Yes, I'm kidding."  Not my idea of funny, but that's probably because I'm just a bit overly sensitive right now.

I had a really funny day today with Sara, which I will share at another time.  I'll just tease you a bit by telling you that it involved the dismantling and reassembly of her car.  Oh, the trouble we get into.  Sara and Jennifer met me at the mall today, and we were able to pick out all my wedding makeup.  I'm so excited about having two of my closest friends helping to make me look beautiful on my wedding day!  (Also, on our trip, I realized that I know absolutely NOTHING about makeup!)

My wonderful mother is helping with our wedding programs, and she spent today punching holes in almost 300 of them.  WOW!  She's a saint! :)  (THANKS, MOM!)  The other plans are coming along nicely...I kind of took this weekend off from all the little things I need to do, so that means that I need to get back on the ball tomorrow.  I have lots of emailing and final decisions that I need to make (and set in stone), and I hate making decisions--that's probably why I have put a lot of this stuff off until now.  The wedding is 39 days away!  AH!  I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!!  :)

I'll leave you with yet another drippingly sweet picture of us.  This is from the July 4th celebration/birthday party that we attended at David's sister's house:
I think David is a little excited to have his picture taken.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment