Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hurry up...and wait

This will be a very quick (and short) post...I am at work, and should be working on a presentation that I have to do this afternoon.  HA!I can't believe that I am actually complaining that David and I are almost done with everything for the wedding.  So, I'm not actually complaining...I LOVE that we have so much done with 5 and a half weeks left to go.  I just feel like we are missing something huge that we don't realize.  I mean, everyone says that wedding planning is so stressful, and you are so busy, right up to the last minute.  Don't get me wrong--it has been stressful, VERY stressful, but we really haven't been THAT busy with everything.  I am sure in a couple weeks I will be much more stressed.  :)

My fabulous Aunt Barb emailed me on Monday to let me know that she was sending the practice flower girl dresses this week, and I am sooooooo excited!!!!!  I can't wait to see what they look like on the girls! (Thank you so much for all you are doing, Aunt Barb!!  You ROCK!)  Everything is really starting to come together--only 38 more days!  David and I just can't believe how fast it has flown by and how soon we are going to be Mr. and Mrs. Bledsoe!  AH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment