I am loving these breakfast cookies!
They are super yummy and easy for me to grab in the morning as I am running out the door with both kids. I have only tried the Apple Cinnamon, but I am definitely planning on trying the other flavors!
I am loving that this girl is sleeping through the night!
I love that Grayson is using his new stepstool to stand on at the sink. And, I love that he is such a Daddy's boy. :)
I am loving these recent Pins on Pinterest:
These are apples, marshmallows, and peanut butter...how cute!!
I love the thought of using old barn doors as our headboard.
I am definitely going to send these to school for Grayson's class.

Grayson loves the tool set Grandma and PapPap gave him..I would love to make him a workshop!
I am loving this season of Real Housewives of Orange County...
and Project Runway: All Stars.
Reality TV is definitely one of my guilty pleasures!
That's what I'm loving this Wednesday! What are YOU loving?










3 comments:
YAY for sleeping through the night! :)
any tricks on getting the baby to sleep through the night?
Sarah, yes!! Comment me your email (I won't publish it, I promise), and I will email you some things that we did with Grayson that had him sleeping through the night by 6 weeks old! With Finnley, she has kind of just done it on her own. :)
Post a Comment