Saturday, February 18, 2012

An update...in pictures

I promise I will actually sit down and write an update soon.  With 2 kids and starting back to work, life is definitely more than a little crazy! Anyway, for now, here are some pictures of what we have been doing the past couple of weeks:

Grayson's new beaver hat

Finnley meeting Nonnie for the first time 

Cudding with Daddy 

He fought and fought and fought...then we found him like this: 

Eating pizza.  Yum! 

Right before his haircut

Mommy's first day back to work.  :( 


Happy girl!! 

Daddy and Grayson being silly 



Flying a FedEx plane at the Children's Museum 


Um...I don't think that's what it's for! :) 

Going to Mitch's bday party as Mike and Carol Brady 


Brother and Sister love.  <3 


Finnley loves Daddy 


Out for a walk! 





Big girl in her Bumbo! 


Playing. 






This picture makes me smile: Finnley laughing at her big brother!








Grayson or Finnley?  Can you tell? 

Finnley wearing Grayson's beaver hat.  SOOOOOO funny!!

As always, thanks for checking in on us!  We love you all!!

4 comments:

Sunkissed and Southern said...

Hey there!!!

Unknown said...

So sweet! Your children are beautiful ! I read that you are a doctor? My husband is in his first year of medical school :)

Natalie said...

Hi Esther! Your family is adorable! Thanks so much for your words of advice on my blog the other day. Hope you guys are having a great day!

Esther said...

Thanks for commenting, ya'll!
Britt, I have my Doctorate in Special Education. I work with adults and kids with developmental disabities as a Behavior Analyst. Basically, I help them with behavior issues and work to make their life more enjoyable. It's a great job! Good luck to your husband in school! That's awesome!
Natalie, I hope it was helpful!
Hi Lia! :)

Post a Comment