Monday, February 13, 2012

Family fun day!

This past Friday, we kept Grayson home from school so we could spend the day together as a family.  I start back to work this week, and I wanted to be sure to have at least one day of no errands, no sickness, nothing but enjoying each other's company.

So, we started the day by having lunch at CiCi's Pizza, and then we headed to the Children's Museum of Memphis!  Grayson had soooooooooooooooooooo much fun...he loved it!  David and I both really loved getting to see Grayson play in all the exhibits and smile the whole afternoon.  It was a perfect ending to my maternity leave.

 Playing in the water...his favorite thing!




 Thunderstorm room

 Grayson and Daddy in front of the FedEx plane

 Shopping at the kiddie Kroger







Brush those teeth!

 Heading in to dance in Times Square


The only time my little boy will ever be in the backseat of a police car.

 Driving a car




 Playing with Daddy in the toddler room.








No comments:

Post a Comment