She completely changed my life the day she was born--I had no idea how much I could love someone until I met her, and I have been in love with her ever since.
She has the BEST sense of humor, she is soooooo well-behaved, she LOVES her family, and she is soooooooo smart!
We had a party for her at her house. It was lots of fun! Thankfully, Jarrett got home from the hospital on Thursday night, so he was able to be there for the party, too!!
Uncle David designed a very special birthday cake for Ally. We tried to make it a surprise, but she peeked before we could surprise her! :)
We put an "8" sparkler on the cake...Ally didn't like it at all!
We ate pizza and chips, and then opened presents. Ally got some great presents!!! I think her favorite was her "Witches of Waverly Place" Nintendo DS game from Grandma and PapPap...she played it all afternoon!
We wanted to make sure to get pictures of the "Grandkids Plank." I'm pretty sure that we have the cutest kids in our family. :)
And, of course, Jarrett got to hang out with one of his most favorite people: Uncle David. They had a very long conversation! :)
It was a GREAT day!! We love you so much, Ally Bug! Happy Birthday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment