We had a wonderful Saturday! (I think we had a little too much fun, though, because we are all exhausted tonight!)
Anyway, Grayson and I headed south this morning to spend some time with my brother, sister-in-law, niece, and nephew! :) Becky's friend, Chris, was also in town, and it was so much fun to catch up with her! I haven't seen her since Jason and Becky's wedding...Chris is getting married in about 6 weeks. I know she is going to make a BEAUTIFUL bride! So, we hung out for a bit at the Planks' house, and then the girls (and Grayson) went to a consignment sale. We ended up getting some really good deals!
I got this for $10!
David's favorite purchase of the day: a UT football uniform! :)
After the sale, Grayson and I headed back north to run a few errands at the mall. UGH...I HATE the mall on a Saturday. But, it had to be done, and I got some great bargains!
Then, this afternoon, we took a family outing to the Memphis Zoo! David and I bought a family membership, and this was our first time using it....we are sooooo happy we got the membership! The zoo is very special to us, since that is where we got married, and this was my first time getting to see Teton Trek (where we had our ceremony and reception) since the day of the wedding!
We had so much fun! And, it was great because we got there around 4:00pm...so it wasn't too hot, and the crowds were pretty much already gone. What a fun day!
Stay tuned for another fun day tomorrow...
Thanks for checking in on us! We love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment