Tomorrow, Grayson will be one month old. As I think about about this past month, I can't believe how quickly it has flown by, and how much Grayson has changed since that first minute they put him in my arms. I love our little boy more than anything in this world...I don't want to forget any of these precious moments, since he is growing so quickly.
To my sweet, dear Grayson:
1. I love the silly faces you make! Whether you are crossing your eyes, squishing your nose, or making your Elvis lip, you are the cutest boy I have ever seen. You have the biggest bluest eyes, and I just melt whenever you look at me.
2. I love how excited you get when your daddy loves on you. You especially love it when he comes home in the morning. You just lie in your bed, looking at him with those big eyes, listening to him as he talks to you...
3. You listen so intently to Daddy and I! You always concentrate on what it is we are saying, and the best times are the times that you smile and laugh at us. I love listening to you laugh!
4. I love to watch you sleep. You look just like your daddy when you sleep, on your side with one arm under your head. I could watch you sleep for hours and hours...wondering what it is you are dreaming about!
5. I love watching you explore the world around you! Whether you are laying on your monkey mat, your play mat, or sitting in our arms, you love to watch what is going on around you! And, you always have this look of amazement on your face.
6. I love how you stop crying the second we fasten your diaper after we have changed it. You will cry and scream like crazy throughout the whole process, but the instant that we fasten that last little piece of velcro, you become silent. It is absolutely hilarious!
7. I love how your favorite position to fall asleep is cuddled up in my arms, as close as you can possibly be. I remember how, when I was little, I felt safest in my mommy and daddy's arms, and I love that I can give you that feeling now.
8. I love how you look at the pictures when I am reading you a book! You especially love your Dr. Seuss books and the voices I make when I read it to you.
9. I love that you are such a good little boy. You don't cry or fuss unless you are tired, hungry, or need a diaper change. You are so easy-going, just like your daddy.
10. I love how you are a miniature version of your daddy. There are so many times throughout the day that I just look at the two of you in amazement. I am so very blessed to have not one, but TWO wonderful guys in my life. Grayson, you are going to be a great man when you grow up, thanks to the footsteps you will follow in.
Obviously, I love everything about Grayson...The list could go on forever and ever!! I cannot believe he will be a month old tomorrow! I am not ready for him to grow up yet!!
As always, we love all of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment