Yesterday was such a fun day! Mom came to Memphis, and we met up with Ally and Becky to spend the day together. That's right...Grayson had his first Girls' Day Out! :) Anyway, we ate lunch, and then headed to Babies 'R Us so that Becky could start her registry. Let me just say, Jarrett is going to be one incredibly blessed little boy! Becky and I had so much fun walking around and picking things out. I can't wait for my nephew to be here! After Babies 'R Us, Mom, Grayson, and I headed to the mall so that I could get some new clothes for work. Grayson slept most of the day, but when we got to the mall, he decided to wake up! He laughed at Grandma, and especially loved the lights at Victorias Secret and the music at American Eagle! It was a great day!
As for teaching Grayson to sleep through the night....he did GREAT last night! I messed up a little on his schedule, but it all worked out in the end. Grayson took his last bottle at 8:30pm, and Daddy left for work a little while later. I planned on giving Grayson his last bottle around 11:00pm, but, we both ended up falling asleep...oops! We didn't wake up until 1:00am! I didn't want to give him a bottle in the middle of his night, so I just decided to put him in his crib. He fussed for just a little while, but then fell right to sleep. I had hoped that he could wait until 5:00am to get his bottle, but I think that was just a little too long between feedings right now. So, when he woke up at 4:00am (8 hours after his last bottle), I fed him and put him back to sleep. I am so proud of our little man! We will get him back on his schedule better tonight, and see how he does! :)
There isn't really too much else to report today. It's a pretty low key Sunday around here. David is sleeping, Grayson is napping on his monkey mat, and I am cuddling on the couch with Bailey-boo. I am loving the weather in Memphis today. The high is only supposed to be 76, and there is a breeze blowing. After our miserable summer, it's so nice to have some cooler weather! I can't wait to take Grayson for a walk at Shelby Farms later this afternoon! Hoepfully this weather will continue.
As always, we love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment