Sunday, September 19, 2010

Go Vols!

Yesterday, we held the annual UT vs. Florida football party at the Bledsoe house, and it was so much fun! Grayson got to meet LOTS of new people....and he got loved on, of course!  We ended up having about 11 adults and 5 kids here (at some point throughout the day)!  We ate, drank, and cheered on the Vols!

Unfortunately, our team lost, BUT Grayson sure looked cute cheering in his orange!


It was also great for Mommy to get to hang out with Ashley and Donna.  My, how times have changed in the last three years, haven't they?!?!  :)
Here is a picture from the UT vs. Florida game 2008:

And, here's UT vs. Florida 2010! 



Today, we are just being lazy and taking lots of naps.  Daddy goes back to work tonight, and I head back to work again tomorrow afternoon.  I don't want to jinx us, but I think we are finally getting into a routine of things!  And, as I speak, Grayson is being as cute as ever sleeping on Daddy's lap.  He has been very loving today, and has been smiling ALL THE TIME.  He especially loves when Daddy sings to him, or when Mommy takes her glasses off.  :)

As always, we love you all!  

No comments:

Post a Comment