And, he sleeps in the funniest positions! Today, he was smiling with Daddy as he was trying to fall asleep.
When he did fall asleep, he looked like this:
I know we are partial, but we think he is just adorable!!!
Also, Daddy dressed Grayson while Mommy was finally able to take a shower. When I got out, my sweet little boy looked so grown up!!!
Look at those shoes!!!
And, then, just like his Daddy, he made a funny face for the camera:
Finally, in BIG news!! Grayson rolled over from his tummy to his back today!! He is getting so strong, and we can tell that he is growing more and more every day. He is eating greater amounts, eating less often, and sleeping longer....he is smiling at us and starting to interact. Just today, after Daddy had fed him, Grayson was teasing Daddy with his pacy...he would put it in his mouth, and then spit it right back out. A couple times he even laughed! Now, I'm not a crazy mom, I promise. I know he is only 3 weeks old and he isn't REALLY playing with us. BUT, it's still fun for us to see his personality start to come out a little more. We sure do love our little boy!
And, since I can't stop taking pictures of Grayson, I will leave you with some random shots:
We love you all!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment