I can't believe it's already Thursday! This has been both the longest and the quickest week I have had in a long time. I am liking my job more and more every day, although I am VERY ready for May, when I won't have to drive nearly as much. I am also learning that I am going to love the people I work with--the system isn't something I adore, but I certainly enjoy spending time with my clients. :)
We have started the reconstruction of our upstairs, which has been an adventure in itself. So far, I love how it is turning out. Now, if it would just hurry up and be finished so we can move stuff in! For now, we are holding off on working on the nursery, which I am actually very relieved about. I don't think I would have time to even think about it in the midst of everything else! Plus, I'm working a lot of long days this month (which is the other reason that I am looking forward to May), so by the time I get home, I just want to spend time with my hubby and the doggies! Once construction is done, though, I will be able to get the house a lot more organized, and then not feel so overwhelmed, I think....well, I hope. HA!
Thank you for all the prayers, good thoughts, and concerns about my dad. He is doing much better. I actually got to see him on Monday of this week, and he doesn't have the boot on anymore. His foot is still really swollen and bruised, and he said it hurts a lot. And, most of his foot is completely dead to feeling due to the nerve damage. Hopefully he will just keep taking care of it and going easy on it at work...we shall see! I encouraged him to go back to the doctor for a check-up because the bruising is spreading up his leg. I'm just not sure if that's a good sign or not!
Grayson is doing fabulous. He is moving and kicking and doing flips in my stomach ALL THE TIME! David has tried to feel him move a couple times (and I think he did once), but hasn't really felt it for certain. Well, on Tuesday night, we were sitting and watching "Glee" and eating ice cream. (Grayson LOVES when Mama eats ice cream!) He started kicking a lot, so I told David to come over so he could feel it. Well, David sat down and started talking to Grayson, and Little Man PUNCHED me really hard twice! It was amazing. I am so so so glad that David got to feel it, and know that that's what he was feeling. I am so glad to finally have him share this part of it!! :) OH! As I speak Grayson is kicking and punching me. I love it!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment