Thursday, April 1, 2010

Dear Grayson,
Daddy and I were so excited to get to see you yesterday!!  You have grown so much since we last saw you:  just 12 weeks ago, you were a tiny little bean, and now you are growing into a healthy and strong little baby boy!  I can feel you moving more and more, and you especially like when I eat fruit or ice cream.  The doctor said that you are perfect.  Daddy and I agree!

You have so many friends and family that are anxious to meet you, and so many people that love you already!  You are going to be a very lucky little boy, Grayson, to have all the amazing people in your life that you will.  We have told Cordi and Bailey that you will be arriving in a few months...they are excited to have someone to play with them.  Bailey is especially looking forward to you playing fetch with her in the backyard.  Grandma, PapPap, Gammie, Aunt Karen, Uncle Adam, Uncle Jason, Aunt Becky, and Ally are all counting down the days until they get to hold you and love on you (Not as much as Daddy and I are, though!)  :)

For now, just keep growing every day like you have been.   I am so happy that you get to go everywhere with me...I think Daddy is a little jealous that you and I get to hang out all the time!  :) 
We love you so much!!!!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment