Monday, February 15, 2010

Today, I am happy...

...for no particular reason.  I am just happy!  :)

Mondays are always my longest day.  I work all day, have a meeting with my major professor about my research, and then teach a class at the University.  I usually get home around 8pm or a little after, and am purely exhausted.  But, today, I'm not dreading everything like I usually do.  I don't know if it's because it snowed (and I LOVE snow), or if it's because my fabulous husband met me for lunch.  It could be that I got to wear my comfy clothes to work today or the fact that I got a LOT done for my research project that is due next week.  I'm not sure what it is, but I LOVE IT!  :)

Here is a good representation or how I feel:


Hope you guys have a happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment