Monday, August 15, 2011

Random Monday thoughts

Head's up! I can't guarantee that these won't have some possibly offensivee statements. :)

I have lost over 7 pounds since I've been pregnant with Finnley. She's growing just perfectly, but she's just been wearing me out with making me feel so sick all the time! So, I have decided to try to constantly eat small stuff, even when I'm not hungry, in hopes of feeling better. The problem is, I have been eating things that are just the most disgusting combinations ever! For example, yesterday, I decided I wanted a bagel. Well, that didn't stay down. So, I ate some mac and cheese with tuna, some skittles, some cheetos, nachos with everything on them, spaghetti o's, a huge ice cream sundae, mandm's, and some chips and dip. So strange!

I have been so lazy these past two weeks and haven't worked as much as I should have. Granted, most days I was getting sick all day long...but, there may have been 1 or 2 days when I just played hooky.

David and I are inching closer and closer to building a house...it's almost a reality! We have already met with the bank and our realtor, and we have almost decided on a floor plan. Now, we are just waiting on the next step of meeting with our builders! We drove out past the lots yesterday, and it was so strange to think that, if everything goes right, we will be living there in our brand new custom-built house in less the 6 months...with a 2nd child! Whoa!

I have not been sleeping at all lately, and when I do sleep, I have been having the most vivid, random dreams. What the heck is going on? I don't like it.

Grayson has his 1-year checkup with Dr. Catherine this afternoon. I'm excited to hear how much he's grown, but I'm not looking forward to the shots. The poor kid has learned that he usually gets them when we go to the doctor, so he has started getting fussy as soon as we walk in the door. :( The staff says that all kids do that, but I really don't like it!

I guess that's it. Thanks for checking in on us! We love you all!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment