Thursday, August 11, 2011

It's a......

David and I went to our 18 week check-up this week to see how sweet Baby B is doing.  This appointment was our ultrasound appointment, so we were looking forward to finding out if we would be having a son or a daughter. 
We were sooooooo excited when we walked into the ultrasound room.  The nurse looked at the screen and kept commenting about how perfect everything looked.  We were able to see all 4 chambers of the heart, the spine, the parts of the brain, 10 little fingers, and 10 little toes, and.....

It's a girl!!!  :)

Here are pictures of our precious daughter, Finnley Elizabeth:




I am sooooo excited to be having a daughter, but I am also terrified.  Girls can be so mean, and I just really want to protect her from all of that.  Of course, there are other reasons I'm terrified, too (boys are so easy! HA!)...but, more than anything, I am thrilled.  Absolutely thrilled.  :)  I can't wait to meet her! 

We picked up Grayson from daycare and immediately drove to Target to continue our tradition of picking out an outfit the day we find out boy/girl.  This time, Grayson was able to pick out a pink outfit for his little sister.  He was soooo cute the whole time.  I held up 2 outfits and I said, "Grayson, which one do you want to get for Finnley?"  He pointed to the pink one, grabbed it, and held onto it for the rest of the time we were in the store.  He is going to be such a great big brother. 

Hopefully, I will get an 18-week pregnant post up here soon. Until then, thanks for chekcing in on us!  We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment