Well, we are 15 weeks pregnant today! I am more relieved with each passing week that things are going well, and I can't wait for the next 24 weeks to pass! :) I am starting to feel Baby B move more and more consistently, although sometimes it's stronger than others. Last night, I was snuggling with Grayson, and I guess Baby B got jealous...he/shewas really kicking around in there!
Speaking of Grayson, it's been a rough couple of days. :( He has 2 front teeth that have broken through (for a total of 8 teeth!), and they have really really been hurting him. Last night was the worst yet. He fell asleep in my arms out of pure exhaustion, so I put him in his crib. He woke up about 30 minutes later and didn't stop crying for almost 2 hours. He would fall asleep in our arms, but then wake up crying again. It was so hard to watch him cry out in pain. :( Finally, after a dose of ibruprofen, a good snuggle, and probably just because he was sooooo tired, he fell asleep and didn't wake up until almost 7:00 this morning. Poor baby. But, in typical Grayson fashion, he was all smiles as soon as we walked in his bedroom...and he was already causing trouble when I dropped him off at school! And, thankfully, he did MUCH better tonight. He fell right to sleep!
Work has been pretty tough lately. I hate hate hate having to be the bad guy, and I feel like that's all I've had to be in the past several weeks. Thankfully, things usually get better after a couple phone calls or emails...where I have to put my foot down. :)
The Tour of Homes seemed to go well. We should get some feedback later this week from the realtors who came by. Hopefully it will be good feedback!
I guess that's about it around here. It seems like nothing exciting is happening, but there's a ton going on at the same time. As always, thanks for checking in on us! We love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment