Monday, July 18, 2011

Random Monday thoughts

We had a great weekend...a much needed couple of days to spend together!


On Saturday, Ally came and spent the night with us. I had a baby shower to go to that afternoon for my sweet friend, Mindy, and it was so much fun! Hudson will be born sometime in September...he is definitely one loved little boy already! After the shower, we headed to Whitney's 2nd birthday party. I can't believe she is 2 already...I remember the day she was born and getting to love on her in the hospital. Now she's a beautiful little girl, and so precious. We went swimming, ate pizza and cake, and just had so much fun! Grayson even met some older girls. :)

Sunday, Ally and I went to lunch, and then to Yogurt Mountain for dessert. I love getting to spend time just me and her. She is my mini-me, my special friend, and one of my favorite people. I sure do love her! So, all-in-all, it was a wonderful weekend!


Some other randomness:
I have started feeling Baby B move pretty consistently...I forgot how much I love feeling a baby kick and squirm inside me. I remember feeling such a special bond to Grayson: learning what foods would make him kick more, when he slept, and how I could tease him and push back. :) I can't wait to learn all those things with this little one!


Our house is on the Crye-Leike Tour of Homes tomorrow. Basically, a bunch of realtors will come by, look at our house, hopefully fall in love with it, and bring back their clients to look at it. For some reason, I am freaking out about this showing more than any other we have had! I feel like there's so much I need to do to the house to get it in tip-top shape before tomorrow morning.


Jarrett is home from the hospital, and seems to be doing well. I got to see him on Saturday morning, and he was so happy and smiley. Gosh, I love that kid. I am hoping that he will continue to feel better so I can spend some quality time spoiling him! :)


David has been amazing these past couple weeks, as always. Between cooking dinner, straightening the house, lovin' on Grayson, and constantly being on the go, he has been one busy guy! I am so so so so blessed to have him as my husband...and I sure do need to tell him that more often.


Grayson is loving school. We have had to work with him a little bit on not stealing other kids' food...what can I say, the kid likes to eat...but his teachers say he is doing much better. He loves the ball room (he goes there when its too hot to go outside and play on the playground). He also loves his teachers! Today, when I dropped him off, he was all cuddled up with Ms. Dana, just giving her hugs and kisses. It made me happy, and it made having him in daycare seem a little easier. He fell down last week and busted his lip, but he's a trooper and it didn't even phase him. What a tough little guy! :)


I guess that's about it around here. We are finalizing his birthday party stuff, and just in awe that it's almost here. I'm sure I'll be a blubbery mess that day. :) As always, thanks for checking in on us. We love you all!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment