Grayson took his first steps yesterday! We were sitting on the living room floor playing, when he stood up, and walked towards me! :) I cried. What a big boy! I have tried to get a picture/video of him several times since then, but the little stinker always moves or falls on purpose. I will keep trying, though!
In other news.....
Pregnancy Highlights
(not the best pic...sorry!)
How Far Along: 13 weeks (and 3 days)!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I have lost 4lbs....not surprising, considering I have been miserably sick since practically the day I took the pregnancy test.
Best Moment this week: Getting to hear Baby B's heartbeat at the doctor appointment on Friday
Gender: Don't know yet! But, we will (hopefully) find out on August 10.
Movement: Nothing yet...hopefully in the next couple weeks.
Food Craving: It really varies from day to day. Some days, I have my heart set on something all day, and then I get it in front of me, and I lose my appetite completely. I have been eating a lot of salads, a lot of fruit, and tomotoes (which I have never ever liked)
What I miss: Sleep! I have not been able to get a good nights sleep lately. And, being able to put on whatever clothes I want in the morning. Nothing is really fitting comfortably anymore.
Maternity clothes: Not yet. I'm in that weird in-between stage where my clothes are too small, but maternity clothes are too big.
Sleep: Eh.
What I am looking forward to: feeling some movement andmy next doctor appointment,
Belly Button: Same ole, same ole
Symptoms: nausea, going to the bathroom all the time, exhaustion
Now that the second trimester is here, I am hoping I get more energy, and, of course, feel sick less often. For now, we are just taking the pregnancy one day at a time, and continuing to pray that our precious gift from God will continue to grow big, strong, and heathy!
As always, thanks for checking in on us! We love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment