He has been having a bit of a cough, and it was understandably worrisome to Jason and Becky. They took him to the doctor on Wednesday afternoon to get it checked out. Unfortunately, the doctor didn't at all like how he was breathing (he was laboring to breathe), and called the ambulance to transport Jarrett to LeBonheur.
He was given some breathing treatments in the ER, given some oxygen, diagnosed with bronchilitis, and admitted into room. Thankfully, a few hours later, he was feeling better....but, he will have to stay in the hospital until he can breathe well on his own.
Now, isn't that the SWEETEST face you have ever seen???
Ally has spent the night with us the past two nights, and we have had so much fun!!!! David and I just adore having her. She is such a grown-up little girl, and we are so proud of her! Each night, we fixed dinner, ate it and watched some TV, got ready for bed, and then hung out together for a little while. David took her to school both mornings (which ended up in another adventure that I will write about in another post), while I took Grayson to daycare. It's going to feel so empty at our house now that she's not there! :)
My plan is to go to the hospital to love on Jarrett either tonight or tomorrow. It has been over a month since I have seen my little man (thanks to Grayson, David, and I all being sick on and off), and I am soooooooooooooo ready to hold him and kiss him!!!
Please keep Jarrett, Jason, Becky, and Ally in your prayers. I know that they appreciate them so much during this time. Also, please pray that the doctors are able to find out why this keeps happening to Jarrett, and that they will be able to give Jason and Becky a solution for stopping it from happening again.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7


No comments:
Post a Comment