Friday, October 29, 2010

Zoo Boo 2010

What a fun day today has been!

My dear, dear friend from college, Kim, came for a visit this weekend, and it has been so nice to see her!  She got to meet Grayson for the first time, and he just adored her.  He smiled and laughed, cooed and talked to her for over 2 hours!  Then, he cuddled with her and fell asleep.  (I think Aunt Kim loved him, too.)

Then, we headed to the Memphis Zoo for Zoo Boo.  We were so excited to go because it was the first time we had been back to the zoo since we were married there last October!  We met our friends, Brad and Donna, and their daughter, Whitney (who was dressed like Minnie Mouse).  Zoo Boo is an event that is held every year--it's basically a trick or treat even at the zoo.  They have haunted hay rides, lots of candy, decorations everywhere...it's so much fun!  

Grayson wore his skeleton pajamas under his monkey costume because it was forecasted to be 40 degrees tonight!  I know I am prejudiced, but isn't he the cutest skeleton you've ever seen?! 








See, I told you it was a super fun day!  
As always, we love you! Thanks for checking in on us!

No comments:

Post a Comment