I am 2 months old today!
There are some things you should know about me:
I like when Mommy sings to me or Daddy makes silly noises at me.
I am learning to use my hands! I am reaching for toys, especially on my play mat.
I love to sit in my Bumbo chair. It makes me feel like such a big boy!
I especially like to sit in it and watch Mommy and Daddy get ready in the bathroom. I also like to sit in it and watch TV (but only if Mommy sits right next to me). :)
I am a very happy baby, and I love to smile and laugh.
I make lots of happy noises when I am having fun.
I like to go for rides in the car, as long as they aren't too long.
My friends, the bugs, ride with me, and they keep me company. I like to talk to them and hit them.
They make me laugh.
I love taking baths! I would sit in the bathtub all day if I could.
But, Mommy says I'll get all wrinkly and cold if I did...and I don't want that to happen.
I am growing quickly!
At my 6 week check-up, I weighed 11lbs and was 23.75 inches long.
Mommy and Daddy measured me 2 days ago, and I am 24.25 inches long! (And they think I weigh at least 12lbs now!)
I wear 3 month sized shirts (but they are still a little big for me), I eat 5 ounces of milk 5-6 times a day, and I am sleeping for at least 8 hours at a time every night! (Last night, I slept from 8:30pm to 4:30am, ate 3 ounces, and slept again until 7:30am!)
I love spending time outdoors.
This past weekend, Daddy, Mommy, and I took a hike together. I was so excited, I fell asleep! :)
I can't wait to go on bike rides with Mommy and Daddy! They even got me a special seat that goes on the bike and a helmet that I will wear to keep me safe!
My most favorite time of day is when I get to see Daddy.
On some days, he sleeps in the morning and it's just Mommy and me hanging out. I don't mind these days, but I LOVE it when he wakes up and says hi to me! I always have a BIG smile on my face.
The BEST days, though, are those days when it's just Daddy and me hanging out while Mommy works. I love those days because I love hanging out with my daddy.
As you can see, I am having so much fun! Thank you for reading about me! I love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment