How Far Along: 29 weeks (and 5 days!)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I have lost 3lbs! I have started telling people that pregnancy is the best diet I ever tried. The doctor said that Finnley is doing great, though, so I am okay with having a little belly. :)
Best Moment this week: The wonderful shower that my wonderful friends and family blessed us with; spending time with Grayson and David
Gender: Girl! Her name is Finnley Elizabeth.
Movement: ALL THE TIME! She is constantly moving, kicking, and turning somersaults. It's very obvious when she is moving because my belly moves, too. She is sitting very low, so I especially feel her in my pelvis--and some days it feels like she is going to fall out!
Food Craving: It really varies from day to day. Some days, I have my heart set on something all day, and then I get it in front of me, and I lose my appetite completely. It has gotten better, though, and I have started being able to eat more each day. Lately, I have been eating a lot of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, milk, chips, and yogurt.
What I miss: I miss being able to eat without being sick; sleep
Maternity clothes: Yep! Mostly maternity clothes. She is so low right now that pants are uncomfortable...even maternity pants, but I have a few pairs of maternity jeans that are comfy. I wear a lot of sweats and t-shirts when I am at home.
Sleep: I am tired all the time. But, that doesn't mean I get much sleep! I have been waking up throughout the night multiple times, each and every night...sometimes I can fall back asleep, sometimes I can't. I can tell when it's 2:00pm every day, though, even when I don't have a clock--that's the time I get the most tired!
What I am looking forward to: hearing her heartbeat at the next doctor's appoitnment, shopping for her, designing her nursery (in our new house!!!)
Belly Button: half-in, half-out
Symptoms: nausea, getting sick, exhaustion, picky eating
No comments:
Post a Comment