I'm not quite sure when it happened, but our baby isn't a baby anymore.
He is growing like a weed! At the doctor on Monday, he weighed 28.4lbs! Wowza! :) I'm not sure how tall he is in inches, but he comes up to about the half-way point of my thigh. He is also tall enough to pull things off the kitchen counter and table, and can reach the handles of all the doors. We have had to move our dishes off the table because he pulled one off and broke it the other day!
He can follow 2-step directions, and sometimes 3-step. He says all kinds of words: apple, ball, doggie, dada, mama, bye-bye, go, hello, uh-oh; and several animal sounds. He can touch his ear, hair, and nose when you ask him to, and he can match his shapes. He can sign "all-done" and "more," and he will go to the stairs and try to open the gate when we ask him if he's ready for night-night (or if he's sleepy). He has also become quite the cuddle bug in the past couple weeks--he will sit on our laps for hours! :)
He still will eat pretty much anything, but he HATES peas. :) I am okay with that, I guess. After all, my brother and I still call them "little green balls of mushy poison"! Ha! He loves chicken, carrots, pizza, pasta, fruit, and corn...and he will eat whatever we put on his plate. :)
I still haven't gotten used to the fact that he's going to be a big brother in about 2 months. He is going to be one AMAZING big bro, that's for sure!! I can't wait to see him love on Finnley, teach her all kinds of new things, and to see him continue to grow up into an awesome little boy. We love you, G-man!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
No comments:
Post a Comment