I ended up getting a migraine Friday afternoon, so I left work early to head home to take my pain meds. Usually, I fall right to sleep and wake up feeling fine. This was not the case. I woke up around 7pm, and my headache was worse than I have ever felt. Absolutely horrible. And then, I started getting sick. I got sick from 7pm until almost 3am before I called David home from work to take me to the ER. My mom drove down in the middle of the night to stay with Grayson. I was admitted to the hospital, given fluids and meds, told I was extremely dehydrated, and tried to rest. Then, the fever came, and Finnley's heartrate went up. It stayed between 190-200 for several hours. Once my temperature dropped, so did her heartrate, and we were able to go home. I probably should have stayed.
I was in bed (literally) from Saturday night until Tuesday night. I finally felt better on Wednesday morning, and I headed back to work. I had already missed so many hours from not working, I just HAD to get some hours in. So, I worked...until I got the phone call from Grayson's school. He was running a fever and had a stomach bug. I headed to pick him up. Thankfully, David has been able to take off work to stay home with him. Oh, I'm so grateful! I've been able to get some hours in, which means the month wasn't a total wash. Grayson is still pretty puny, but seems to be feeling better each day. Hopefully he will be back to himself with some more rest over the weekend.
On top of work and being sick, we have an Open House scheduled house on Sunday afternoon. We don't really have high hopes of anything coming from it, but maybe we will be pleasantly surprised. David has been doing some stuff around the house each day, but we still have a ways to go to get it ready for Sunday. I wish I had more energy at night so that I could get more stuff done. Instead, I usually fall asleep on the couch by 730!
There has been a bright spot this week: our house has started being framed! It is actually looking like a house! We can tell what rooms are what, and have been able to get a good feel for how it will be when it's done. We love it! :)
This weekend will hopefully be filled with football, resting, cleaning, more resting, relaxing, and spending time together. Hopefully. Thanks for checking in on us! We love you all!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
No comments:
Post a Comment