Thursday, June 3, 2010

29 weeks and counting...

Well, today wasn't as easy of an ultrasound as we expected, but we were still pleased to get some good looks at our little boy.  We arrived at the office, and as soon as the ultrasound started, Grayson started kicking and punching.  It was really neat to feel him move and then see him move at the same time!  Unfortunately, I was having contractions most of the session (which I have been having all weekend), so it made it hard for us to get a good view--he was laying with his arm in front of his face, and he just didn't want to move!

Lori, our friend who was so awesome to do the ultrasound, showed us his little feet, his little hands (which were fists punching mommy most of the time), and all his internal organs.  It was so amazing to see his spinal cord, ribs, all the chambers of his heart, and the parts of his brain.  And, my biggest relief, he is indeed a boy!  (I had a nightmare this week that we went in for the ultrasound at found out that we were having a girl instead...I only say it's a nightmare because of all the preparing we have done for our little boy!)

I just LOVE his little chubby cheeks, and I can't wait to meet him and kiss all over him.  David and I have really enjoyed deciding who he looks like and what features he gets from each of us.  :)


Also, here are some pictures of Grayson's room as it looks right now.  We ordered the bedding, so it will hopefully be getting here in the next few weeks, and then we have some special things to hang on the walls.  I promise to update with pictures as soon as it's all complete!!!  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment