I think she was comfortable! :)
In other baby news, I love love love my doctor, Dr. Dewane, for many reasons. BUT, this week, I "fell in love" just a little more. I went in for my 30 week check-up, as well as a shot for being Rh negative. (By the way, I HATE shots, and this one was no fun!) Anyway, the nurses went through the whole routine of weighing me (I have gained 7lbs in 3 weeks!!! Ooops!), checking Grayson's heartrate, peeing in a cup, etc. (I LOVE the nurses, too!! They are WONDERFUL!) After a few minutes, Dr. Dewane walked in the room and said, "Esther, everything is perfect: Grayson's heartrate is perfect, your weight is perfect, your blood pressure is perfect. Everything is perfect!" Ahhhh! I love it! :) David and I couldn't be more blessed to have such a perfect pregnancy!! :) And, while I'm talking about baby stuff, here are the most recent pictures at just over 30 weeks:
I don't really think that I look that much bigger than I did at 26 weeks, but I definitely FEEL bigger. It has been so much fun seeing how much my body changes, even with each day! I feel really blessed that I have only gained 21 pounds this entire pregnancy so far, and as long as Grayson is healthy and strong, that's all that matters!!
We finally received the nursery bedding....his room is really starting to come together! I think most of you know that we had planned on doing a sock monkey themed-room, but the cost of the bedding and accessories was just outrageous! So, we changed our mind and went with a monkey theme (with sock monkeys being included, of course!). Here is the bedding:
I think it turned out really cute! Now, we are just waiting for some "things" to put on the wall that we ordered from Etsy, and then the room will finally be done! YAY!
There isn't much other news here at our house. We are just trying to survive this hot weather, and spending as much time together as we can! As always, thanks for thinking enough of us to read about our lives! We love you!!!
1 comment:
Esther,
You are so growing and looking so cute.
You guys will make such wonderful parents.
Glad you are so happy, that's what it is all about.
Love, Aunt Suzanne
Post a Comment