Wednesday, November 30, 2011

34 weeks!

I am 34 weeks pregnant today! (Again, sorry for the crappy picture quality.) I feel like I look bigger this week than I did 2 weeks ago--yay! Its so nice to FINALLY get past all the comments about how I don't look pregnant, how I'm soooo little, blah blah blah. I go back to the doctor on Friday, so, I'm anxious to see how much more I've gained, if any.

I have had the WORST heartburn and indigestion the past couple weeks...I mean, awful. And, nothing helps it. I also have been really craving milk, which is weird because I have never been a big milk drinker. My sleeping hasn't been great, but I'm making it. I'm usually up for at least an hour in the middle of the night every night. I'm looking on the bright side, though: I get lots and lots of thinking and planning done! :)

Finnley moves around so much. She is usually most active in the afternoon, evening, and middle of the night. I can tell that she has dropped--there is soooo much pressure on my pelvis, especially at the end of the day. Its really quite painful to move, and David has to help me sit up because it hurts to much to do it myself. I've been having Braxton Hicks contractions for several weeks now, and, of course, going to the bathroom ALL THE TIME.
Its getting harder and harder to pick Grayson up, carry him, change him, etc. And, he loves to climb on me, which I really have to watch that he doesn't put any pressure on my stomach. It makes me sad that I can't do as much with him as I'm used to. He has been adjusting really well, though.

I guess that's all for now! It looks like we will be scheduling the c-section for January 6, 2012, unless she decides she wants to come sooner. Only 5 more weeks! I can't believe it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment