Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Grayson has something to say:

He would like you to know that he is going to be a:

Baby Bledsoe #3 is due on January 11, 2012!  (I will have a c-section the week before, so he/she will make an arrival around January 4, 2012.)

Obviously, David and I couldn't be more thrilled, but the past 12 weeks definitely haven't been easy.  We are both more paranoid than ever, each and every day.  We even hesitated announcing our pregnancy to the world because we are just so scared and uncertain.  I think that these feelings are all normal during any pregnancy following a miscarriage...I think the fact that I was 11 weeks pregnant when I found out last time, though, has certainly had me on edge.
On top of everything, I have been sick from almost the instant I became pregnant, which is a big change from my pregnancy with Grayson.  Also, we have had several scares.  As a result, I had 3 ultrasounds before I was even 9 weeks along!  Thankfully, everything seems to be going well, and Baby B is growing.

Baby B at 6 weeks:

Baby B at 7 weeks:

Baby B at 9 weeks:
I go back to the doctor on July 8, so I should have more of an update then.  Please pray that the baby is healthy!

We promise to keep you updated, and, as you can see, Grayson is super excited!  We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment