We had a weekend filled with family, friends, food, and fun! Unfortunately, I didn't get too many pictures of our events. :( Gammi, Aunt Karen, and Uncle Adam all came into town for a visit this weekend, and I think Grayson had the most fun of anyone! He LOVED all of the attention!
Don't they look JUST ALIKE?!?!?!
On Friday, we headed to the BBQ Fest, and it was FREEZING. Congratulations to our friends, The Smokemasters, though! They got 12th Place for ribs! WOOHOO! We spent the rest of the weekend hanging out at home and enjoying spending time together. It was so much fun!
Once everyone left on Sunday afternoon and Grayson was down for his nap, David and I got busy finishing up getting the house ready for selling. We needed to do some landscaping and maintenance outside, including planting flowers and cleaning up the flowerbeds. Because we have done so many projects together in the last year, David and I have learned to work really well together--we were done with everything in less than an hour! We were more than pleased with the outcome:
Speaking of our house, we hired a lady to come clean it this week. We are having an Open House on Sunday, and we thought it would be extremely helpful for someone to come and do everything that needs to be done to make it ready to show. I used to make fun of people that felt like they had to clean their house before the cleaning lady came, but, not anymore! Every time I look around our house, I see a new sport that I feel lke I need to clean so that she doesn't have to! I feel bad having someone else having to clean up our dirt! HA! I have to remind myself more often than not that we are paying her to clean our dirt, so it's okay! :)
We couldn't be more pleased with how our house turned out. It feels completely empty to me (it doesn't have all our stuff sitting around like I'm used to!), but I think it looks perfect for a home that is for sale. What do you think? (These are just a few of the pictures...)
I cannot believe that we are actually selling our house! David and I have had this goal since before we got married, and we have finally reached it! We are so ready to move on to the next step in our lives: moving into our dream home!!!
As always, thanks for checking in on us! We love you all!









No comments:
Post a Comment