I have been looking forward to the end of May since, basically, it started. Mostly because it has been a completely exhausting month, but also because the end of the month meant Zoo Brew!! David and I loooooove the zoo, and it has been such a special place to us since we had our wedding there. We absolutely cherish our visits there. So, I was more than excited when David bought our membership and Zoo Brew tickets all in one day! We had a great time, and really enjoyed our date night together. Its so nice to actually spend some time just the 2 of us!
We drove around looking at houses on Saturday, since it was my one day off. Then, we grilled out, and played in the kiddie pool with Grayson for the rest of the afternoon. Its so fun being able to look at houses when its more of a reality than its ever been! Of course, we need to sell our house first...its just so much fun to know that we will be moving sooner than later! AND, we got an appointment for our first showing on Sunday afternoon! They called Saturday night and said someone would be by between 12:30pm and 2:00pm. I was freaking out because there seemed to be so much we needed to do to get the house back in showing shape, but it was also wonderfully great news!
Unfortunately, the showing didn't go the way we hoped. I had to work, so I got up early and tried to do a few things so David wouldn't be so overwhelmed. Then, David went to work. His mom came this weekend, so she watched Grayson, which let David get even more done. They packed up the dogs and everyone in the truck, and drove around Memphis for almost 2 hours! When the got home, they unpacked everything, got Grayson settled, and...the doorbell rang. Ugh. The realtor and clients showed up at 2:20pm, twenty minutes after the window they gave us. So, David and his mom hurridly put everything back, and left. The people were only there for about 10 minutes, which probably means it didn't go well. So frustrating!!!!!
I am working again today, and David has to work tonight. So, its going to be just a normal Monday in the Bledsoe house. When I get home, we will probably play with Grayson in the pool, pig out on some Rotel, and just spend time together with no distractions. I am really looking forward to it! :) And, I am taking Wednesday off to get all my work paperwork in (I take the first of every month off), get a haircut, and go shopping for some sweet little babies that will be arriving this summer: Keegan, Iris, Chloe, Sophie, and Hollis!
In other news, Grayson is learning new things everyday, and it is so much fun to watch him become such an amazing little boy. He is all over the place, and will be walking before we know it. He thinks its so much fun to race Mommy and Daddy around the house, and Bailey is his new best friend. He loves to watch Toy Story and Elmo in the car, and he laughs and laughs at them. He also has started making new sounds! That means he now says: dada, papa, baba, dodo, and bobo. Too cute! He will play for hours on end, either by himself or with us. He will certainly let us know when he does or doesn't want something! :)
Thank you for checking in on us! As always, we love you all!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
No comments:
Post a Comment