Saturday, July 3, 2010

Vacation: Day 2

The second day of my vacation began with an email from my boss, and the work didn't slow down from there.  It turns out that I didn't get to relax much yesterday, as I spent most of my time emailing and answering phone calls.  I also had to go to a staff meeting in the afternoon....while my husband lounged in the pool.  :)


The highlight of my day definitely was getting to hang out with Sara.  We didn't really do much of anything, but I love how we can do nothing and still have a blast.  Thanks for the girl time, Sara!!!


Today, David and I are looking forward to doing a bunch of NOTHING.  We are getting a new garage door installed this morning, and then we are going to head to Germantown to pick up a pork butt we ordered. Other than that, it's going to be a day of no plans and no commitments.  Oh, we are looking forward to that!!!!


Hope you all are having a wonderful holiday weekend.  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment